weddingindex.org
The most advanced and deep-diving website review service for businesses in the wedding industry
★ Get your own unique FAQ + Selling Points on your profile page
★ be seen by 1000s of daily visitors and win new business
    Home

Photography and Video

jscoates.com


SSL https://jscoates.com/
Creative & relaxed award-winning wedding photographer based in the Midlands UK but covering the whole of the UK & beyond. I mix fun storytelling images with epic portraits so If you are looking for a relaxed and fun wedding photographer, let's have a chat about your day. Checkout https://jscoates.com/

J S Coates Wedding Photography
J S Coates wedding Photography
J S Coates Wedding Photography

A deeper dive into jscoates.com

Common questions asked about jscoates.com

1. What is the style of photography offered by Jonathan?

Jonathan specializes in capturing fun, vibrant, and bold images that tell your unique love story. He aims to keep things relaxed and natural, focusing on candid moments and genuine emotions. While he also includes some epic portrait shots, his main focus is on capturing the authentic moments of your wedding day.

2. Where does Jonathan provide his wedding photography services?

Jonathan is a Midlands-based wedding photographer but is available to photograph weddings all over the country. Whether you're getting married in the Midlands or any other location in the UK, Jonathan is ready to capture the best day of your lives.

3. What can I expect from Jonathan on my wedding day?

On your wedding day, Jonathan will be there to document the celebrations and capture every special moment. He aims to be fun and relaxed, ensuring that you feel comfortable throughout the day. For 95% of the time, he will creatively photograph the action naturally as it happens, and for the remaining 5%, he will add some beautiful and epic flair to create stunning images.

4. Does Jonathan offer both candid and posed shots?

Yes, Jonathan offers a blend of natural storytelling and epic portrait shots. While he focuses on capturing the unscripted candid moments that make your wedding unique, he also includes some beautifully composed and posed portraits. However, he prioritizes letting you relax and enjoy time with your loved ones, rather than asking for forced smiles or silly poses.

5. How can I view Jonathan's previous work?

You can view Jonathan's portfolio and gallery on his website. By visiting the 'Gallery' section, you will be able to see examples of his creative wedding photography, showcasing his ability to blend natural storytelling with epic portraits. Additionally, you can also explore his blog to get a deeper insight into his work and approach to wedding photography.

Some reasons to choose jscoates.com

Creative Wedding Photography

As a Midlands Wedding Photographer, the company focuses on blending natural storytelling with epic portraits. They aim to capture the fun, joy, and genuine emotion of your unique day. They won't ask for forced smiles or silly poses, but instead, they will let you relax and enjoy time with your loved ones. They specialize in capturing the natural moments and unscripted candid shots that make every marriage celebration unique. Their goal is to tell your love story and make you feel relaxed and comfortable.

Fun and Relaxed Photographer

The company prides itself on being fun and relaxed throughout the wedding day. They want you to remember them as the photographer who snapped away non-stop but also brought a sense of enjoyment to the celebrations. For 95% of the day, they will creatively photograph the action naturally as it happens. However, for the other 5%, they will add some beautiful and epic flair to the shots. Their aim is to make the photography experience enjoyable and stress-free for you and your loved ones.

Photographing Weddings Nationwide

Being based in the Midlands, the company is in the perfect spot to photograph weddings all over the country. They are willing to travel to capture your special day, no matter where it takes place. This flexibility allows them to cater to couples from different locations and provide their services wherever they are needed. Their ability to travel nationwide ensures that you can have their award-winning photography services regardless of your wedding venue.

Telling Your Love Story

The company's main goal is to tell your love story through their photographs. They want every single picture to capture a small part of your unique love story. By focusing on the emotions, connections, and moments shared between you and your loved ones, they aim to create a visual narrative that reflects the essence of your relationship. Their storytelling approach ensures that your wedding album becomes a cherished keepsake that tells the story of your special day.

Fun, Vibrant, and Bold Images

The company specializes in capturing fun, vibrant, and bold images that truly reflect the atmosphere of your wedding day. They aim to create photographs that are full of life and energy, showcasing the joy and excitement of the celebrations. By using their creative skills and unique perspective, they ensure that your images stand out and leave a lasting impression. Their ability to capture the essence of your wedding day in visually striking images is one of their key selling points.
West Midlands-based award winning photographer who is happy to work throughout the UK. Home includes details of Jonathan's approach to wedding photography, while Recent Work and Portfolio show examples of it. Information includes Wedding FAQs while Kind Words has testimonials from happy clients. Contact and Pricing has details of what is included when you hire Jonathan, and an enquiry form to submit to receive a pricing brochure. It also has his postal address and phone and e-mail info.
reviewweddingindex.org reviewer
signals of trust found Signals of trust found on website
  • Testimonials found
  • Case studies / portfolio found
  • SSL Website secured by SSL certificate
Information on how we determine signs of trust
page views  Profile page views
Today (so far)
7 views
Yesterday
2 views
More page view stats
spider  Site last visited by us on...
16 July 2024
spider  Average page load time
0.07 seconds
93rd percentile
campany reg/vat  web.archive.org captures
Snapshots of jscoates.com may include domain name holding pages
2022    2021    2020    2019    2017    2016    2016    2015    2014    2013   

https://jscoates.com/ website






weddingindex.org (c)2009 - 2024